filters
State:
City:
Product:

Trim Down Club - Scammmmm

Do not sign up it will not let you cancel membership and give you the run around, wish i would have the reviews before entering my card number. Save yourself the time and agony because i'm still trying to get in contact and get my membership canceled.
I didn't like
  • False advertising of refund and accessiblity

Trim Down Club - Trying to cancel membership. Stop taking my money

Name: Sharon High e-mail highdomain@verizon.net Please stop charging me. I want to cancel membership.... stop taking my money now!!!!!!

Trim Down Club - Refund request

I attempted to contact trim down club for a refund as I signed up on march 10. you made it so easy to successfully log on to payment section. why can you not do the same with a refund request. I will have to get an attorney if this is not addressed.
Reply to reviews
I am trying to make contact with the trimdownclub.com/contact-us because I want a refund. I signed up for the program on March 13, 2019 and have changed my mind and I'm requesting my money back. Presently, your company seems to be scamming me out of my money! I have...
#1492033

Trim Down Club - Cancel my membership

How do I Cancel my membership is there a customer service phone number
#1491991
Reply to reviews

Trim Down Club - No customer service phone number, unable to reach anyone!

I purchased your membership 3-10-2019. I have not been able to get any service I have no password and can't seem to get one. I bought what I thought were books, but I guess they are e-mail books. I am 81 yrs. old and cannot navigate the internet or sit aand read on it. I think you are very deceiving and I want my money back, all $143.00. I have only been a member 3 days and I already hate you. I have never encountered a business like yours and I hope I never do again. Marlene Rua.
#1491943

Trim Down Club - I don’t want it

I want to cancel my membership now please do not take another dime out of my account please email me my cancellation thank you

Trim Down Club - I unsubscribed

you have charged me $75 for what as I have unsubscribed from you please do not contact or send me any more charges as I will take it further yours sincerely Dianne Williams

Trim Down Club - BarbaraCourtney

You continue to take $10.59 from my bank account and I have never received any litature or info about trimdown Please cancel my subscription an stop the auto withdrawal immediately.

Trim Down Club - WANT A REFUND

I was charged in my credit card. Never received product and I do not want it. I want the charge taken off my account. Would like a phone number so I can talk to a person. Yes, this is my second text message to you.
Additional Fees